Monday, June 4, 2018

.small poem . 
by Sonja Benskin Mesher

what small thing

touched you yesterday,

touched your heart.

among the larger issues,


outstanding nonsense,

did some thing

stop you in your tracks

to wonder.

one small thing.
 

did you too

forget richard parker ?


CLIMATE CHANGE - DOUGLAS LA TOURETTE
photo: Kenneth Paul Graham


LUC FIERENS
by tristan tzara
19th december 1920

I sleep very late.
I commit suicide at 65%.
My life is very cheap,
it’s only 30% of life for me.
My life has 30% of life.
It lacks arms, strings and a few buttons.
5% is devoted to a state of semi-lucid stupor accompanied by anaemic crackling.
This 5% is is called DADA.
So life is cheap.
Death is a bit more expensive.
But life is charming and death is equally charming.

A few days ago I was at a meeting of imbeciles.
There were a lot of people there.
Everyone was charming.

Tristan Tzara, a small, absurd and insignificant individual was giving a lecture on the art of becoming charming.
He was charming, at that.